Your Partner in Language Solutions
HANYS Solutions selected LanguageLine Solutions® as its partner to provide critical language access solutions to hospitals and healthcare organizations throughout the State of New York.
A robust portfolio of language services is available to HANYS members with cost effective solutions that improve health outcomes and patient satisfaction, enhance compliance and facilitate overall communication for your Limited English Proficient and Deaf and Hard of Hearing patients.
Solutions to Enable Communication in Any Situation
- LanguageLine® Phone℠ Interpreting® provides on-demand access to quickly connect your staff and your Limited English Proficient patients to a medically qualified interpreter in more than 240 languages 24/7/365. LanguageLine Phone Interpreting is the most flexible, ubiquitous language access modality to facilitate the clear, accurate communication you need to correctly diagnose, treat and compassionately care for your patients resulting in improved outcomes and increased patient satisfaction.
- LanguageLine InSight Video Interpreting® delivers secure, encrypted communication via medically trained video interpreters in 36 languages, including American Sign Language, through a high-quality video connection, and provides audio access to interpreters in more than 240 languages. The InSight app can be accessed on new or existing equipment including tablets, smart phones and computers, and can fill a critical role in any hospital or clinic.
- LanguageLine® Translation and Localization℠ converts written or multimedia content into the target languages health care organizations need. Whether translating commonly used forms, vital documents, or web content, trust LanguageLine Solutions project managers and linguists to produce quality work, on time, and on budget.
- LanguageLine® OnSite℠ Interpreting is designed to support facilities that have an ongoing need for dependable face-to-face interpretation in spoken languages and American Sign Language (ASL). When an interpreter needs to be physically present for acute, sensitive, or extended patient encounters, LanguageLine OnSite interpreting ensures understanding and compassionate communication.
- LanguageLine® Testing and Training℠ enables you to utilize your bilingual and interpreting staff with confidence. After successful completion of our courses, your staff will be qualified and skilled to effectively converse in limited English medical situations as required by Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act, mitigating risks of misunderstandings and costly mistakes.
If you are an existing LanguageLine client, please contact your Account Executive or Customer Service at 800.752.6096.
If you would like to become a LanguageLine client and need more information on our solutions and how they can benefit you, please complete the form below.