LanguageLine Face-to-Face interpreting
LanguageLine covers you for every element of language support – including those times when only a Face-to-Face interpreter will do. LanguageLine supports organisations across the UK, with professional, experienced, vetted interpreters.
As you would expect, quality and safety underpin this essential service. Recruited and managed by our dedicated Language Resources Team, each interpreter must pass our rigorous testing process before becoming a LanguageLine interpreter.
Bookings can be made at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year via our secure, easy-to-use online portal or through our UK-based call centre.
Years of experience providing face-to-face interpreting
Unsurpassed interpreting quality
Supporting organisations across the UK for over 25 years and operating through the UK’s largest framework contracts, LanguageLine has unsurpassed experience in managing large face-to-face interpreting contracts.
Each of our interpreters must undergo a uniquely rigorous assessment and induction process to ensure they have the skills and capabilities required to become a LLS interpreter. Each interpreter undergoes background screening and is bound by codes of confidentiality, ethics and conduct. Other features of our Face-to-Face service includes:
- A dedicated Account Manager to work with you to develop and manage a complete solution that meets your needs and those of the people you support, in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- A dedicated Customer Support team to offer assistance and advice on any aspect of the service
- A dedicated Implementation Team to introduce new services across client organisations
- ISO9001 certified customer feedback process
- Staff training and awareness sessions
- Access to telephone interpreting, video interpreting and translation services
- Detailed Management Information
- Flexible invoicing arrangements
The speed of response, the attention to detail, the help and advice provided have all been first class.BT Global Services
When is in-person interpreting preferred?
Different situations call for different interpreting solutions. Having a face-to-face, in-person interpreter physically present may be preferred in situations involving:
- High interaction with multiple participants and unstructured turn-taking
- Complex, critical, and sensitive situations
- Young children or those with underdeveloped language skills
- Individuals with a secondary disability (like poor vision) that impedes their ability to utilize technology
- Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing individuals
The LanguageLine Solutions® difference
Interpreter qualityAll interpreters must pass the LanguageLine selection and vetting process and undergo our unique induction process before commencing work
Ongoing managementAll LanguageLine interpreters are managed by our dedicated Language Resources Team
Easy schedulingThe LanguageLine portal enables visibility of all your bookings and 24/7 access
Unmatched experienceLanguageLine has reliably delivered face-to-face interpretation for more than 25 years