LanguageLine wants to ensure that every client gets the support they need to take full advantage of the language access solutions they have chosen. Our experienced professional Implementation Team works in collaboration with the Account Managers to implement and optimise new and existing accounts. We assist organisations to promote language services and train staff to easily access a language interpreter. Implementation optimises your on-demand interpreting solution to ensure accessibility, drive customer satisfaction and improve staff productivity.
Expert GuidanceOur dedicated Implementation Team can provide the following support at your location:
- A walk-through and assessment to determine equipment and materials needs
- An audit to determine legal and compliance requirements related to language access and the implementation process
- Customised on-site or virtual training sessions to teach staff how to use the interpreter services and work with an interpreter
- Support materials for staff, to promote awareness of your interpreter services program, and to assist with language identification
Assistance With Self-Implementation
To make sure your language services are accessible and promoted:
- LanguageLine provides step-by-step guides to assist you in implementing and optimising your program at your own pace
- Training presentations to teach your staff individually, in groups or on their own. Also ideal for retraining to refresh their skills
- Reference materials to train the trainer
- Video tutorial on how to use the services and support materials
- Support materials for staff and to promote awareness and language identification
Customised Support Materials & Equipment
LanguageLine understands that your communities need to know you provide interpreter services and that each staff member needs to have quick access to an interpreter. To promote awareness that you offer interpreter services, and to help identify a language, we offer:
- Language identification guides
- Language identification posters
- Step-by-step guide to using the telephone interpreting
Additionally, LanguageLine offers support equipment to boost the effectiveness of your language access programme with customers and employees.
Built for busy environments, the LanguageLine Rolling Cart and Tabletop Stand are designed to enhance on-demand interpreting sessions and increase staff efficiency. Both feature our TrueSoundSM audio-amplification enclosure, which enhances an iPad’s volume without wires, batteries, or charging. Equipment can be purchased individually or in bulk.