Our Pay As You Go interpreting service provides organisations with a new and innovative way of communicating instantly in any one of over 240 languages, without needing to have an ongoing contract in place.
- Billed at $3.95 USD per minute.
- Charges begins when the interpreter joins call, and ends when you hang up.
- Per minute charges include complimentary domestic or international third party calls placed by our attendant for you, to anywhere in the world.
- Charges are billed to your credit card daily and kept securely.
- The service is available 24/7 and can be accessed from any phone in the world.
- There is no cost or obligation to set up an account online.
- Once you receive your PIN, you can use it over and over again, without having to re-register
The industries we serve
The use of LanguageLine Solutions on demand telephone interpreting service is not limited to large corporations or government bodies; we service a whole range of organisations across all industries including:
- Central Government
- Financial Services
- Technology and Communications
- Local Government
- Police and Criminal Justice
- Housing Associations
- Non for Profit
If you require a telephone interpreter and don’t want to set up an account, this 24 hour international service is the ideal solution. With just a credit card, you’ll have a qualified, experienced interpreter on the line within seconds, enabling you to communicate with almost anyone.
Connect with an Interpreter
- Complete the sign up form
- Receive your PIN instantly
- Dial a toll-free number and enter your PIN
- Connect with an interpreter or translator for your chosen language
For more information about personal interpreter services contact our customer service department or browse frequently asked questions.
- Update your account information (i.e. address, card expiration date).
- View reports containing your individual call detail, usage charges by month.
- Print out a Step-by-Step Quick Reference Card on how to access an interpreter
- Download our 11 Helpful Tips on how to use an interpreter or a FREE Language Identification Poster
- If you forgot your 8-digit PIN, you can retrieve it on this site.
> Existing Customer Login