Alternative Formats & Braille Transcription Services
Millions of people in the United Kingdom have some form of visual impairment or experience learning difficulties. We can transcribe anything required including:
- Brochures and leaflets
- Signs and posters
- Policy documentation
- Consultation documents
- Forms and surveys
- Content for websites, intranet and online systems
Not only can we transcribe English into Braille and alternative formats, we can also do so in any of the foreign languages we translate. If a format you need is not listed here, simply contact our team and we’ll do all we can to help you.
Braille & Large Print
Connect with over 2 million people in the UK who experience some degree of visual impairment.
Engage your visually impaired patients, customers, colleagues and staff by making information accessible in Braille, Large Print and audio.
Improve your engagement levels with a host of potential stakeholders and customers who will benefit from these services.
LanguageLine can transcribe a vast range of languages to alternative formats, allowing you to reach out to a global audience.
Advanced Translation Technology
We provide organisations with advanced technology-enabled services to support their visually impaired clients.
- Audio Transcription: one of the quickest and most accessible alternative formats available, audio transcriptions can be made for any written content you may have.
- Braille: whatever size or complexity, we can transcribe a huge number of languages into Braille with consistency and professional editing.
- DAISY: we can export any document or information you have to a Digital Accessible Information System to increase the usability and accessibility of the content.
- Moon: we can transcribe into the alternative format of Moon to help those without sight or the partially sighted engage with any content you have.
- E-Text: information and content can also be transcribed into E-Text, allowing software to magnify, read aloud or reproduce the content on a refreshable Braille display.
- Easy Read: with a combination of text and imagery, Easy Read formats can help deliver information and content to those with learning disabilities.
- Large-Print: we can transcribe all content you may have into large-print for those with a visual impairment or dyslexia.