Work From Home Interpreter Careers
LanguageLine Solutions provides work from home opportunities for multilingual individuals interested in applying their language skills to enrich the lives of others as well as their own, through a career in interpretation.
Benefits of working from home
- Valuable experience to help advance interpreter careers
- Personal satisfaction from providing life-saving and stress-reducing assistance
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate your lifestyle
- Save time and money by eliminating your commute
- Spend more time with your family and friends
- Create your own work environment, tailored to your preferences and needs
What LanguageLine Solutions is looking for in prospective work-at-home interpreters
- A dedicated phone line. The telephone must be a corded traditional telephone. No cordless, speakerphones, cellular/wireless or VoIP (e.g. Skype, Vonage). This line would be for incoming calls only and without extra services (i.e. call waiting, call forwarding).
- A headset phone or corded headset with a noise canceling microphone and a mute button. The headset must be corded and plug into a corded telephone to allow you to work hands-free. You will be reimbursed for the headset phone or headset that you purchase.
- Note-taking paper and writing utensils.
- A quiet and professional environment during work periods.