Language access is more than transactional. It is not the mere exchanging of words, much as one would exchange one currency for another. There is a science and an art to great translation. It’s no wonder that, according to research, companies that invest in translation are more likely to expand into new markets, develop greater customer loyalty, and increase their revenue.
Thank you so much for your assistance with our information leaflets. The team were constantly in touch and happy to adapt to our needs. The documents were completed to a high quality in a short turnaround time.
Client Satisfaction Rating
The advantages of LanguageLine® Translation℠
Because we believe in the power of great translation, LanguageLine® explores the world for the finest linguists to add to our team. We’ve done this for over thirty years. The fruit of this search - this continual drive for perfection, shows up in our 98.5 percent customer satisfaction rate across thousands of projects handled each year.
We can translate any type of content quickly and accurately to help grow your business, communicate to your communities, increase efficiency, and strengthen compliance.
Translation services for all industries
Our document translation services are used across multiple industries, including:
- Business: websites, product information, customer communication, employee materials
- Healthcare: vital documents, discharge instructions, notices of eligibility, patient forms
- Financial services: loan documents, contracts, mortgage papers, financial applications, account statements, credit reports
- Legal Services: contracts, deeds, statements, reports
- Insurance: claims forms, policy information, accident reports
- Government: notices of rights, consent forms, complaints, letters requiring response, applications, public outreach
Release or go-live dates missed
Content quality assured
Translate any type of written content
- Document translation: letters, forms, emails, and other correspondence
- Complex documentation: technical manuals, online content, CMS output, marketing collateral, and HR policies and procedures
- Websites: HTML, ASP, Scripts, Java-based apps, database-driven interfaces
- Multimedia: Flash engineering, voiceover, impact movies
- Training materials: tutorials, templates, eLearning applications, ERP
- Software: GUI, database content, portable/handheld devices, web applications, business process systems
- Help systems: WinHelp, HTML Help, WebHelp, JavaHelp, Oracle Help, FlashHelp, AppleHelp, proprietary systems
The LanguageLine Solutions® difference
Learn more about LanguageLine Translation
We use a human touch and emotional intelligence to ensure every job conveys the meaning of your original text
We adapt to each project by considering its intended use and shelf-life
Project managed from start to finish, each project is translated, proofread and quality-checked as a matter of course
We have never missed a release or go-live date. Our on-time delivery rate is 99.9%