Phones & Accessories
Our dual handset phone is ideal for front desks, reception desks, offices, and retail counters. It gives one-touch access to interpreters and is available in both analog and internet protocol (IP) models.
- Individual handset volume control
- Speaker capability with volume control
- Two 3.5mm headset jacks
- LAN and WAN ports
- Non-volatile permanent dial-out memory
- Works without AC power
- Compatible with virtually any IP PBX that allows SIP connections
- Certifications by Avaya, Cisco, and Mitel (pending)
- Easy-to-clean surfaces
The DECT 6.0 GHz analog phone provides cordless access to expert interpreters and eliminates the need to pass a handset back and forth.
- Pre-programmed with your assigned toll-free number
- Speaker capability and volume control
- Labeled with step-by-step access instructions
- Designed for portability
Convert your existing phone into a dual handset phone. Handset splitters work with single or multi-line telephones, including most IP phones. They’re helpful for reception desks, front desks, retail counters, and offices. Each handset is labeled with step-by-step access instructions. Please note: Handset splitters are not compatible with wall jacks.
Enable two analog phones to share the same line. Wall splitters split analog jacks right from the wall. Please note: Wall splitters are not compatible with handset jacks.
Give your users greater privacy and the option to be hands-free. Panasonic headsets can connect to the LanguageLine Dual Handset Phone or Panasonic Dual Handset Cordless Phone.
Built to move easily through busy environments, the LanguageLine Rolling Cart is designed to enhance on-demand interpreting sessions and increase staff efficiency. It features our TrueSoundSM audio-amplification enclosure, which enhances an iPad’s volume without wires, batteries, or charging. Our rolling carts can be purchased individually or in bulk. Contact your dedicated Account Executive for more information.
Our sturdy table stands offer flexible positioning that are ideal for reception areas, showrooms, help desks, and more. It features our TrueSoundSM audio-amplification enclosure, which enhances an iPad’s volume without wires, batteries, or charging. Our tabletop stands can be purchased individually or in bulk. Contact your dedicated Account Executive for more information.
- Place near staff phones and computers
- Post in key areas
- Size: 4” x 6”
- Keep it inside your wallet
- Slip inside an ID pouch
- Size: 3.5” x 2”
- PDF for electronic distribution
- Hardcopy for internal posting
- Size: 8.5” x 11”
- Durable plastic
- Slot for lanyard clip
- Sizes: 2” x 3.5” (vertical) or 3.5” x 2” (horizontal)
- Place on phones, equipment, or backs of badges
- Size: 1″ x 2 5/8″
- Provide instructions in the 99 most common languages
- Grouped by geographical region
- Two sizes: 3.5″ x 8.5″ folded or 14″ x 8.5″ laminated
Ensure everyone knows you offer interpreting services with these simple and explicit instructions: “Point to your language. An interpreter will be called. The interpreter is provided at no cost to you.”
- Instructions in the 20 most common languages
- Customer can quickly identify their language
- Two sizes: 18” x 24” (poster) or 8.5” x 11” (desktop display with easel back)