Say Hello to Total Understanding in 240+ Languages
We offer a handy self-service solution to connect with a LanguageLine® CertifiedSM Interpreter and pay by credit card. It’s the easy way for businesses and individuals to communicate with limited English proficient speakers and meet federal and local compliance requirements.
When you create your account, you’ll immediately see your assigned authentication code and 8-digit PIN. Use them with the LanguageLine® App or by phone to access an interpreter right away.
- $3.95/minute for audio interpreting in 240+ languages
- $4.95/minute for video interpreting in 40+ top languages
- Only pay for the minutes you use
- Charges are automatically applied to your credit card
- No monthly minimums or commitments
20,000+On-Demand interpreters available to you and your clients
240+Languages available for audio interpreting
40+Video languages available
including American Sign Language (ASL)
64M+Language support requests we handle every year
24/7Language access coverage for your business and team
4.6Rating out of 5 based on 5M+ post-call “How Did We Do?” user ratings
VIDEO & AUDIO INTERPRETING
How to Use the LanguageLine App
- Access the LanguageLine App on iOS devices, Android devices, and PCs:
- Enter your authentication code you received upon account creation and name your device. Your code can be used on multiple devices, and each device name will appear in your usage reports.
- To start your interpreting session, select your language and choose “audio” or “video.”
How to Contact an Interpreter by Phone
Create an account then follow these simple steps to reach a professional interpreter from any phone 24/7:
Easily Access Your Account and Customer Support, 24/7
Login to your account to access your PIN and authentication code. You can also view call reports, download invoices, and update your credit card information. If you need assistance with your account or have questions, please call Customer Service at 1-800-752-6096.
Please note: This solution is not optimal for 9-1-1 centers, emergency response, and government services. If you need support for these types of services, please contact us.