Implementation Support Ensures Language Access When You Need It
LanguageLine Solutions wants to ensure that every client gets the support they need to take full advantage of the language access solutions they have chosen. Our experienced professional Implementation Team works in collaboration with the Account Executives to implement and optimize new and existing accounts. We assist organizations to promote language services and train staff to easily access a language interpreter. Implementation optimizes your on-demand interpreting solution to drive customer satisfaction and improve staff productivity.
Expert guidance through an onsite implementation
Our dedicated Implementation Team can provide the following support at your location:
- A walk-through and assessment to determine equipment and materials needs
- An audit to determine legal and compliance requirements related to language access and the implementation process
- Customized training sessions teach how to use the interpreter services and work with an interpreter
- Support materials for staff, to promote awareness of your interpreter services program, and to assist with language identification
Self-Implementation includes comprehensive guides and training materials
To make sure your language services are accessible and promoted:
- LanguageLine provides step-by-step guides to assist you in implementing and optimizing your program at your own pace
- Training presentations to teach your staff individually, in groups or on their own. Also ideal for retraining to refresh their skills
- Reference materials to train the trainer
- Video tutorial on how to use the services and support materials
- Support materials for staff and to promote awareness and language identification
Customized interpreter services support materials shipped directly to you
LanguageLine understands that your customers and patients need to know you provide interpreter services and that each staff member needs to have quick access to an interpreter.
To promote awareness that you offer interpreter services, and to help identify a language, we offer:
- Desktop displays
- Language ID guides
For your staff, we provide customized complimentary support materials with your access information for easy reference access the service:
- Quick reference guides
- Wallet cards
Contact your Account Executive or Customer Service to schedule an implementation or for a copy of our Implementation Guide with Training.