Join us for our next free webinar: Watch for the announcement.
View past webinars:
- Understanding Communication Responsibilities to Patients Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- ADA Title II: Understanding the Communication Responsibilities of State & Local Agencies
- Video Interpreting for Pediatric Patients: Best Practices When Caring for Children
- How Customized Call Flows Are Fixing the Phone Maze for Limited-English Patients and Members
- How Mount Sinai Put a Cutting Edge Language Access Program into Action
- Ensuring Interpreter Quality
- Onsite and Video Interpreting: How To Choose the Appropriate Modality
- Innovation in Audio and Video Interpreting (HANYS)
- Securing Reimbursement for Interpreter Services in NY (HANYS)
- How to Ensure Fluency and Competency in Bilingual and Interpreter Staff (HANYS)
- Improving the Patient Experience Through the Use of Video Remote Interpreting (HANYS)
- Improving the Patient Experience Through the Use of Translation (HANYS)
- Optimizing the Effectiveness of Your Interpreting Services Through Implementation (HANYS)
Please contact us with any questions or if you need assistance with language access services.