Learn from the Experts
LanguageLine Solutions is pleased to share these free, educational webinars to assist you in providing outstanding language access services to your customers and patients. Please complete the registration to view a webinar.
Join us for our next free webinar: Watch for the announcement.
View past webinars:
- Understanding Communication Responsibilities to Patients Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- ADA Title II: Understanding the Communication Responsibilities of State & Local Agencies
- Video Interpreting for Pediatric Patients: Best Practices When Caring for Children
- How Customized Call Flows Are Fixing the Phone Maze for Limited-English Patients and Members
- How Mount Sinai Put a Cutting Edge Language Access Program into Action
- Ensuring Interpreter Quality
- Onsite and Video Interpreting: How To Choose the Appropriate Modality
- Innovation in Audio and Video Interpreting (HANYS)
- Securing Reimbursement for Interpreter Services in NY (HANYS)
- How to Ensure Fluency and Competency in Bilingual and Interpreter Staff (HANYS)
- Improving the Patient Experience Through the Use of Video Remote Interpreting (HANYS)
- Improving the Patient Experience Through the Use of Translation (HANYS)
- Optimizing the Effectiveness of Your Interpreting Services Through Implementation (HANYS)
Please contact us with any questions or if you need assistance with language access services.