Telehealth appointments are more prevalent than ever. Unfortunately the very populations that are most vulnerable to COVID-19 often find themselves unable to participate in virtual care due to language barriers.
What are leading healthcare organizations doing to make telehealth accessible for their limited-English speaking patients, as well as those who are Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing?
Our upcoming webinar, “How to Reduce Disparities in Telehealth Access,” will address this topic. Learn from healthcare leaders across the country about their successes and challenges as they work to reduce telehealth disparities for their patients.
This free webinar will take place at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 14 2021.
Our panelists will include:
- Melina Kolbeck, Language Access Services, Children’s Health
- Victoria Rodino, Director, Telehealth Operations, Virtual Health, Children’s Health
- Jessica Peters, BSN, RN-BC, Telemedicine Clinical Educator, University of Florida Health Jacksonville
- Mateo Rutherford-Rojas, MA, MATI, CHI™, Technology and Systems Manager, University of California San Francisco Health
- Alex Smith, Business Support Specialist, University of Missouri Health Care
Please register here for “How to Reduce Disparities in Telehealth Access.” We look forward to sharing with you on January 14.