Language access is more than transactional. It is not the mere exchanging of words, much as one would exchange one currency for another. There is a science and an art to great translation of the written word. It’s no wonder that, according to research, companies that invest in translation are more likely to expand into new markets, develop greater customer loyalty, and increase their revenue.
Client Satisfaction Rating
The advantages of LanguageLine Translation
LanguageLine searches the world for the finest linguists to add to our team. The fruit of this search shows up in our 98.5 percent customer satisfaction rate over thousands of projects handled each year.
We can easily translate any type of content to help grow your business, increase efficiency, and strengthen compliance.
Translation services for all industries
Our document translation services are used across multiple industries, including:
- Business: product information, customer communication, employee materials
- Health care: vital documents, discharge instructions, notices of eligibility, patient forms
- Financial services: loan documents, contracts, mortgage papers, financial applications, account statements, credit reports
- Insurance: claims forms, policy information, accident reports
- Government: notices of rights, consent forms, complaints, letters requiring response, applications, public outreach
We are more than happy to discuss any project you may have. Please call 800.878.8523 or email Translation@LanguageLine.com.
Languages available for translation
Release or go-live dates missed
Content quality assured
Years of industry leadership
The staff at LanguageLine has an exceptional overall knowledge base for translation across various media including print, web, and video. Working with their staff has been ideal as the project management is handled with great care and attention to detail. I cannot thank them enough for their guidance and assistance in creating a more welcoming experience for our visitors who do not speak English.
Translate any type of written content
- Document translation: letters, forms, emails, and other correspondence
- Complex documentation: technical manuals, online content, CMS output, marketing collateral, and HR policies and procedures
- Websites: HTML, ASP, Scripts, Java-based apps, database-driven interfaces
- Multimedia: Flash engineering, voiceover, impact movies
- Training materials: tutorials, templates, eLearning applications, ERP
- Software: GUI, database content, portable/handheld devices, web applications, business process systems
- Help systems: WinHelp, HTML Help, WebHelp, JavaHelp, Oracle Help, FlashHelp, AppleHelp, proprietary systems
How a diverse school district improves parent and student engagement
See how a New York school district uses translation to engage students and parents speaking 23 different languages.
The LanguageLine Solutions® difference
Learn more about LanguageLine Translation
We use a human touch and emotional intelligence to ensure every job conveys the meaning of your original text
We adapt to each project by considering its intended use and shelf-life
Each project is translated, copyedited, and proofread by at least two translators
We have never missed a release or go-live date. Our on-time delivery rate is 99.9%