Your Success is Our Success
Our goal is to help our valued clients and their staff communicate effectively with limited English speaking and Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing individuals. That’s why we offer our clients a variety of complimentary helpful support materials. These materials are specifically designed to assist your staff in understanding how to access interpreting services quickly and efficiently and to create awareness that services are available.
Materials to Access an Interpreter
A variety of materials for easy reference which contain instructions to effectively access an interpreter that are specific to your organization.
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDES (QRG)
- • A 4″ x 6″ postcard
- • Keep near the phone or computer or post in key areas as reference
- • Handy reference for interacting with an interpreter
QRG Wallet Card
- • Business card size
- • A great tool to keep in your wallet or slip inside an ID pouch
- • An 8.5″ x 11″ sheet
- • Available electronically for emailing
- • Available as a hardcopy version to be posted
- • A 3.5″ x 2″ durable plastic card with a slot to be attached to a lanyard
- • Vertical and horizontal options
- • A 31″ x 2 5/8″ vinyl label
- • Place on phones, back of the badges or other areas
Materials to Identify Language and Promote Services
These materials are designed to assist in identifying the preferred language of your customer as well as providing awareness that interpreting services are available. The materials include the phrase “Point to your language. An interpreter will be called at no charge to you.” The limited English speaking person simply point to their preferred language.
- • Available as a 3.5″w x 8.5″h folded or 14″ w x 8.5″h laminated
- • Instructions in the top 99 common languages, grouped by the geographical region of the world
Language ID Poster and Desktop Display
Create awareness that interpreting services are available. Instructions in the top 20 common languages state: Point to your language. An interpreter will be called. The interpreter is provided at no cost to you.
- • Available in both an 18”x24” poster or the 8.5” x 11” Desktop Display with easel back
- • Customer can easily self-identify their language, simply by pointing
Clients can place an Online Order.
To order phones and accessories, order here.
For more information or if you need assistance placing your order, contact us at CustomerCare@languageline.com or 1-800-752-6096.