Our dual handset 1Solution Phone is available in analog and internet protocol models (the first and only dual handset IP phone on the market).
The 1Solution™ Analog Phone features:
- One-touch access to quality interpreters through pre-programmed buttons and eliminates the need to pass a handset back and forth
- Individual handset volume control and speaker capability with volume control
- Non-volatile permanent dial out memory
- Step-by-step access instructions
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Ideal device in stationary situations, like front desks, reception desks, offices, or retail counters
The 1Solution™ IP Phone model also includes:
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Both LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide Area Network) ports
- Power Over Ethernet (POE): telephone works without AC power
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). SIP as a general protocol is considered to be the analog equivalent in the Voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) world
- Compatibility with virtually any IP PBX that allows SIP connections
- Certifications by Avaya and Cisco and pending Mitel Certification
Please consult with your telecom group to determine which 1Solution Phone is compatible with your organization's telecom infrastructure.