With plain language, you can reach any audience
Overly complicated, out-of-date, and inconsistent communications don’t work. They create a poor customer experience, lead to confusion and drive up costs. LanguageLine Clarity℠ transforms communications into simple, clear English before they are translated into other languages. But, in most public and private organizations, problems affect more than just a few documents. That’s where Macrosimplification® comes in.
The Benefits of Macrosimplification
Macrosimplification tackles dozens or hundreds of documents as a system instead of tackling a handful of documents at a time. This unique process:
- Purges print and digital systems of non-essential content
- Designs them for crystal clarity and ease of use
- Right-sizes document libraries
- Reimagines communications systems and processes
- Embeds plain language in an organization’s culture and brand to transform their communications permanently
Macrosimplification projects can pay for themselves with increased quality and dramatically lower costs. They improve the customer experience, building satisfaction, trust, and better relationships.
The Macrosimplification process also helps ensure that communications meet organizational, legal, and compliance standards. At the same time, the content can reach a diverse audience, but it’s less expensive to translate, produce and maintain.
Can Macrosimplification Help You?
Yes, if any of these common communication issues challenges you:
- Outdated, inconsistent information
- Redundant, excessive and/or useless content
- Difficulty reaching specific audiences
- Confusing communications that lead to customer service calls
- A process lacking strong governance and quality control
- Money wasted translating documents that don’t work in English