Making the Right Decision When Choosing a Language Access Partner
There are more than 25 million LEP individuals living in the United States today. Another 37 million report having some hearing loss. Taken together, those two communities amount to more than 10 percent of the U.S. population.
For organizations like yours, investing in a language access program to effectively communicate with these two populations can maximize your organization’s goals and objectives by serving them in their preferred language.
We’ve developed a guide to help you make the most informed decision when choosing to partner with a language services provider (LSP) to deliver on-demand audio and video interpretation services. In it, you will learn:
- How to assess an LSP’s stability and reliability
- How to evaluate the quality of their on-demand interpreting solution
- How to check the level of support provided
- How to assess their technical capabilities
- How to determine their product offerings
Let us help your organization make the most informed buying decision possible. Simply fill out the form to get started!